Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Best non-maternity winter coat

coat.Macy's // dress.ClubMonaco // shoes.Asos // tights.Target // earings.AntonHeunis

Majority of everything I purchase is on sale.  I happened to find this coat a couple years ago, in August, on a major clearance rack at Macy's.  I snagged it for a mere $17, originally $250.  Normally I wear a S/M.  This coat happens to be an XL, but because of the belt, I have always been able to cinch it.  I never had it in mind for a maternity coat, but now with my growing belly, it couldn't be more perfect.

If I didn't have this coat, I would have looked for a cape I could wear before and after pregnancy - like THIS.
 
OR...I would have found an oversized fur coat at a vintage store. ;)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. There is a wide variety of maternity coats available in a large number of colors, styles, cuts and designs. These are not just a few simple coats for oversized women but can be purchased in latest styles and colors. For instance, coats with belts are the latest style trend. White color is 'in' for coats. Some of the styles that are prevalent this season are: double breasted coats, trench coats, faux fur coats, toggle coats, duffle coats, pea coats, parka and swing.

    ReplyDelete

© House of Hara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig