Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Non Maternity Style - 19 weeks

Anthropologie Tie Dress for maternity
Anthropologie Dress for maternity
Anthropologie dress for expecting mother
dress.Anthropologie // poncho.Target // boots.FrancoSarto // earmuffs.Marshalls // necklace.California

Over Thanksgiving we finally told our family and friends that we are expecting!

How far along?  19 weeks

Maternity clothes?  My goal is to buy mostly non-maternity clothing that I will ACTUALLY wear again.

Baby movement?  Nothing yet, but I'm excited. :)

Food cravings?  I cannot get enough pickle juice.  Yes, I said pickle juice.

Gender?  We're not finding out, but my guess is a girl.  I really have no idea!  Just praying for a healthy baby.
SHARE:

2 comments

© House of Hara. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig